Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Redhill Estate

I went to Redhill Estate for lunch.  It is a place that I rarely go.  I do remember going to the place to wait for my aunt while she perm her hair.  I was probably 5 years old.  I remember it was a long wait.  Redhill has a good Teochew stall.  Unfortunately, it is not open today as it is 15th day of 7th month in the lunar calendar.  So the stall is just catering to pre-ordered items.  The food is good and economical.  Since it is not open, we have wanton noodles instead.  After lunch, my wife says she need garlic and the price of garlic was very good.  So she start to buy onions, then dried chilli, dried vegetable (mui choy) and Szechuan vegetable.  She love to get good deals.  The price is much lower than Fairprice or wet market in AMK.

No comments: