Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Keeping A Diary

I am glad to write every day.  It is a good habit.  Sometimes, I missed due to lack of computer access or simply forgets.  I do feel guilty when I forgot.  So the writing is now a habit.  B1 has start school and is buying a lot of new books.  The textbooks for law is quite expensive.  However, text books are important tools and we do encourage him to buy new so that he can highlight or make his own notes. 

I was reviewing some old documents and found that a paper I thought was well written.  Then I realise the author was yours truly.  I remembered that a Korean colleague requested for my opinion and I spent time and send it to him.  I also remembers that he did not acknowledge or bother to reply.  When I first read the paper I was quite impressed.  I thought the author got it right.  Then it dawn to me that I am the author.  Since my opinion has not changed, I am just a biased reader.

Having a diary is good.  As the Chinese saying goes "Strongest memory cannot match with the faintest ink!"  Reading what I have written brought back lots of sweet memories.

No comments: