Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to Routine

Hari Raya and National Day is over and we are back to routine stuff of tuition, grocery shopping and housekeeping.  My neighbour who is now working in Penang is back for Hari Raya to visit relatives.  He sold off his house and bought a nice 3 storey house in Penang for RM1.2 million.  Now the price is more than RM2 million because of new state laws that foreigners are eligible to purchase landed homes that is RM 2million or higher.  So he is very happy.  He also made money selling his house here.  He is going to send his daughter to England to study law.  She is only in Secondary 2.  I am very happy for him and his family.  They are doing well indeed!

Meanwhile, my new helper is cooking up a storm.  She loves cooking but not so great in housework.  I think we will gain weight as her cooking is quite good and my boys have additional bowl of rice in the last few dinners.

No comments: