Sunday, June 09, 2013

Vegetarian Dinner - Not Bad!

I am a meat lover.  So vegetarian is not really my thing.  I have vegetarian meal occasionally with my in-laws.  Once we ate at Kebun Bahru for my father-in-law's birthday.  I like the food from this stall.  It is actually at the hawker centre and cook zhi char style dishes.  Tonight we had our dinner there and I like it!  It is also quite popular.  I love the sweet sour deep fried mushroom and the stewed beancurd skins with beancurd.  The omelette is so-so and sweet sour "pork" is average as I do not like the vegetarian ham.  I enjoyed the dinner.  So I shall be going back there again.  This is my favorite vegetarian stall.

2 comments:

Boh Tong said...

BL it is good to be vegetarian. Meat is not good for health as most of them have steroids and poison.

BookLover said...

BT, thanks for dropping the note. I shall try to eat less meat. BL