Friday, May 10, 2013

Relaxed Evening

We have been working hard.  Both at work and at home.  Without a domestic help, we have to do all the chores ourselves.  Our boys are helping out but majority is still done by mum as she holds higher standards and also do all the laundry.  This evening, we decided to take time off and go wandering about the mall and do window shopping, our favorite pastime.  We looked at pots and pans, actually stainless steel woks and not really we.  However, I did look at containers for sugar as she did not allow me to put my dememera sugar into "her" sugar container.  I like brown sugar as it is healthier.  However, calories unfortunately are still the same and therefore do not help in weight loss. 

I also spend some time in Kinokuniya.  I read Stone Cold by Baldacci.  Although I heard the audiobook in full, it is nice to read it in print.  Tomorrow, I shall see if I can borrow more books.  We finished the evening with dinner at the Imperial Teochew Resturant.  This food is quite good.

This morning I fell again as I was so engrossed in listening to the book and trying to wave hi to my neighbour.  I need to be more careful.

No comments: