Monday, May 13, 2013

Hot Hot Hot!

It is so hot today and we are only in May.  Temperature will continue to rise till August.  We will be burning next few months.  My refrigerator ice making machine is not making ice fast enough as my boys and I consume lots of ice.

Luckily, I have a pool to cool down.  Even then I wish I lived beside a mall where I can go for aircond comfort in a low price cafe.  The price of the tea will be worth the cool environment.   I am envious of B1 as he is in a cool Toronto.  In fact it is so cold that he has to stay indoor in the library rather than spending more time at the zoo.

I am also listening to The Collectors by David Baldacci.  It is quite interesting.  I love this story teller.  He makes it sound like America is fill with spys and trained killers.

No comments: