Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Walk to Town Center, Brisbane

Although it is late about 9pm, I decided to take a walk.  I wore thermal underwear and when I get outside, I found the temperature quite warm.  In fact, the girls I cross paths with were wearing shorts.  So I feel kind of stupid.  Everything is closed, only resturants and bars are open.  So there is really nothing to see.  It is such a slow pace of life.  I think people living here will live a long life as the pace will slow down the heart rate as well.

It is a good mix of white, black and brown.  Brisbane is very multicultural.  The walk after dinner makes me feel better.  I enjoyed the mild exercise.  It is also quite safe as there do not seem to have a lot of shady characters lurking around killing time.  So I think it is a great place to live.

No comments: