Monday, April 08, 2013

Feedback to SIA

I wrote to SIA Feedback to compliment the cabin crews.  There is a change.  Now, the system do not give an auto-reply.  Usually, a manager will reply within two days.  I only send it yesterday and so will wait for until tomorrow to see if feedback is no longer attend to like before.  I like this set of cabin crews.  Of the six I met, only one is a Singaporean.  The rest are from either Malaysia or Indonesia.  I told SIA that I hope as a icon and pride of Singapore, it should do more to attract and retain Singapore's sons and daughters.  Let's see how well SIA take this feedback.

Every time after a trip, I will be eating a lot.  Loves our local snacks.  Nowadays, I do not eat a lot on trip.  I need to manage my weight.  I try to be healthy as well and eat more healthy food.  My weakness is dessert.  The cookies in New Zealand is quite nice and full of calories as they are very sweet.  The other reason is I drink a lot more milk tea and coffee at home as well. 

No comments: