Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bras Basah Complex

I read on the news that BBC or Bras Basah Complex will get a facelift.  I went there is morning to kill time while waiting for B3 to finish his Qiang Lao Shi tuition.  There is a event on the ground floor.  Many used books on offer.  I did not feel like buying any.  Instead I was interested in the stationery stall.  I bought A4 exercise books and correction tapes for B3.  I had permanent markers for myself and I realised I like to do more writing than reading nowadays.

Blank books, lined exercise books interest me.  I write randomly when I am on the plane or in the trains.  I like to write my impressions and state of mind so that I can recall the event when I read my notes.  I also use blank books to practise drawing.  It is good to keep written records although no one may be interested even my boys.  They are too busy with their own lives. 

BBC is a place for books and arts supplies.  I am a book lover.  I lusts for books, good books who act like wise men in my library. 

No comments: