Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekend Blues and Joys

I was feeling bored in the afternoon.  No movies interest me.  I was getting worried that I do not know how to occupy myself once I do not have work or tuition errands to run.  Then we go for dinner together with all our boys.  This simple act of eating together make me feel better.  The boys were occupied with their games on the iPhones.  I have to ask them to stop.  They enjoyed the food and we took a short walk to explore the hawker center to see what else is open in the evening.  After dinner, we head home for a short break and then send B1 to camp as he has to book in by 2000hrs. 

The Karate Kid is on Channel 5 and we pass our time watching it.  Now the news just ended with news of a 318 metres Lego snake in Malaysia built by visitors over 9 days.  It is a new record!

No comments: