Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eating Alone

Tonight, my weight go up all because I am eating alone.  Actually, a white woman two tables away was eating alone.  She has an electronic book.  She is quite big.  Eating alone make me eat more.  I also bought snacks after my dinner to comfort myself in the room.  I also eat the snacks for breakfast.  Unfortunately, the snacks are hi-cal stuff - cookies, peanut candy and cakes.  It is so hard for me to lose weight with my lack of discipline.

After dinner, it is me and the TV and computer.  TV to provide sounds and computer to work and write.  It is winter, so I cannot walk for exercise.  Actually, Roppongi is an interesting walk with so many good looking girls or rather girls with heavy make-up loitering on the street.  Travelling in winter is no fun since I have not acclimatised myself and also I do not have appropriate warm clothing that I could take along.  One jacket is often insufficient because the legs get cold.  London Fog is not convenient to bring along as it is big and heavy.  So the only option is to stay indoor.

No comments: