Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sore Throat

I am feeling tired and sleepy and suffering from sore throat.  I wonder cycling in the rain cause me to catch this flu-like symptons.  Now I have coughs and I worry about coughs as they can take long time to recover. 

We had dim sum for lunch in Roland Resturant, Marine Parade.  The dim sum is not bad but not fantastic either.  The total cost $113 for six.  The food in Nan Bei resturant in Takashimaya is better.  The only problem is Nan Bei like to keep reminding ua that we have to get out by certain time. 

In the afternoon, my wife cook up the mushrooms which mum brought from Canada and gave to us.  We used the Staub pot and actually the results are quite good.  The wife thinks the quality of mushroom is average.

B1 has to book in the camp early tonight by 8 pm.  So I can go to bed early tonight.  It is good to get more rest with sore throat and general unwell feelings.

No comments: