Saturday, November 10, 2012

Good to have Family Over

My eldest and baby sister came with their kids.  It was good that my niece and her husband are working.   For some time they have been doing their own business but the 2nd hand cars market is bad now with the prices so high due the record price of COEs.  I am glad niece P came as she was travelling like crazy.  One nephew is in Taiwan for military training.

They enjoyed the food especially my nephew and nephew-in-law.  They loved my bbq beef tenderloin and ribeye.  My nephew loved the ribs and pork fillet.  I enjoyed them eating up the food.  The pork chop is tough.  So I will not do pork chop unless I am deep frying into tonkatsu.

I have to cook different food the next time they come. 

Tomorrow, it is prawn noodles soup.  So I will go to market early to get prawns and soft bone to boil soup.  I am looking forward to see my brother and his two elder daughters.

No comments: