Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bicycles

After riding the new hybrid bike for a few days, I took the mountain bike out.  I feel the mountain bike which I have been riding for the past two years "old and worn".  It shakes and make noise.  It is like a old clunker.  It is a stark difference from the hybrid.

The handle bar of the hybrid can be adjusted for different heights.  So I put it high and now I can ride almost upright.  It is comfortable although less stable as my CG or center of gravity is now higher.  It also take a while to get used to a new bike.  I found it has a tendency to slip on a wet surface.  Now that I have ride for a few days, I could ride handsfree with comfortably.  In the beginning, I could not stablised the bike.

The Punggol Waterways is full of weekend joggers and cyclists.  The place is packed and everyone is enjoying the park.

No comments: