Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tokyo!

Up early in the morning at 5am to go to Incheon airport for Narita.  We should have gone by Gimpo to Haneda and save at least two hours of travel.  It is Roppongi area.  US Embassy's security is tight.  Surround by plenty of policemen on patrol and pedestrians have to give wide berth and walk around far from the building.

I had a short walk to Roppongi commercial area.  It has resturants like TGIF, Outback and Tony Romas.  It is a busy place. 

I had a walk after dinner to check out the train station for tomorrow and decided to take the backlane.  It look parallel and after a while I was deep inside somewhere and lost!!  I decided to get directions and the guy cannot read English.  So his colleague asked me if I can understand Chinese and gave me directions in Chinese.  I am glad to find my hotel and now safe and sound.  It is bedtime now...

No comments: