Thursday, September 13, 2012

Forgot to Write!

I was so busy with work that I forgot to write yesterday!  I promised to write everyday as a discipline and to improve my writings.  I was a little surprised that I have forgotten to write my entry yesterday when I signed in to blog.

My mind is busy and working on the future.  Boh Tong always advise me not to write about work as it is boring.  I try to write about other subjects like my daily events or books I read.  I enjoys going back to read what had happened in the past.  It is a good way to relive my memories.  Also I like it words more than pictures.  Words can describe emotions and feelings which pictures cannot.  Neither can pictures tell you about taste or smell.

Writing is a good way to relax.  It is also rewarding as there is clear outcome.  My boys have stopped writing their blogs.  All their classmates have stopped too.  I guess young kids have busy lives and writing blogs get dropped off first.

Recently, there is a lot of buzz about young adults leaving Singapore disillusioned by the life here.  There are plenty of responses from older folks who have left and now thinking of returning.  They had a wonderful life elsewhere but now starting to miss the hawkers food.  Talking about food, I will like to live in Thailand.  The food is good, choice is wide and cost is low.  What a wonderful combination!

No comments: