Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bad Traffic

The traffic is Bangkok is still unpredictable.  My meeting today is late for half an hour because the traffic comes to a standstill.    So my customer says it is better to take train as the timing is more predictable.  Taking a cab, there is always a risk if there is an accident or traffic get stopped for no apparent reason.

I think the traffic has improved but bad traffic conditions still happens frequently.  The mass rapid system did help in reducing the infamous traffic jams of Bangkok.  I love Bangkok.  The food is good and the streets are always full of hawkers selling everything mostly clothings, a cut-fruits stall here and there and many snacks stalls.  There is always a stench of rotting matter.  The city is vibrant and full of life.  I love this place.  Especially good food at reasonable price.

No comments: