Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Poems

Tonight, during dinner, B3 mentioned about eating Soon Hock in a resturant.  He start to describe where this resturant was as Mummy could not believe we will ever eat fish in a resturant.  He says there is a Cold Storage, it was on Father's Day that we ate that meal.  He has amazing memory.  Next when he saw the swiss rolls B1 and I bought from Kandahar Road, he start to describe the color of the door and that there is a glass on the window. He is correct.  The old style window is the only that has glass on the row of shops.  He is very observant and has excellent memory.  After I confirmed that he was correct, mum starts to believe what he said about eating the Soon Hock. 

I, of course, could not remember anything about the dinner in the resturant.  So I turned to my trusty blog.  And indeed I did write about our meal on last year.  Reading my past entries bring up a lot of memories.  I also write several poems which I did not even remember!!  I read the poems and wonder if I copied the poems from somewhere.  The words rhymes like nursery rhymes anyway.  It is fun to read.  I feel like a kid playing with words...

Full Moon



Big and round,
Shiny and bright
Moon may and moon might
Make my wish come true tonight

I wish I may and I wish I might
The wish I wish be true at night

What do I wish
What do I like
Everyone is happy
Everyone is bright
Work is busy
And work is light
Reward is fair
Recognition is right.

No comments: