Sunday, June 24, 2012

Great Sunday

My mum goes home to Canada this morning.  She is going to make a stop in Hong Kong to visit her younger sister for a couple of days.  It is a short stay this time and I think she is happy to go back home.  Now, she has 3 granddaughters married.  Next thing to look forward to is great grandchild.  My nieces are not that young.  I believe they are in the thirties but non seems to be in a hurry to start a family.

At the airport, my eldest sister and youngest sister were there.  My brother drop by as well.  Only my 2nd sister is missing.  Non of her kids showed up as well.  My wife and three boys are in the airport.  After sending their grandma, we went to Bedok hawker center for breakfast.  B2 and B1 went to a pool place to play pool at noon to using groupon.  However, the groupon says it starts on July 1.  So they have to spent time together with us in Plaza Singapura.  I had tea and read Sunday Times in Toastbox.  B2 had his favorite mee siam and B3 have mee rebus.  All three boys had some of the designer bread from BreadTalk.  The cost of snacking is about $20.  Even then it is not filling.

In the afternoon, everyone took a nap except B3.  B3 is very active even though he slept at 1am last night and woke up at 7am this morning to go to the airport.  In the late afternoon, I show B1 how to fish with a fishing pole.  I have to show him how to tie the weight and the hook.  We tried several spots but not luck.  So he finally go by himself to spot where we saw several anglers.  He caught 3 "Japanese" fish.  He is so excited.  He is keep saying it is so easy that it is no longer fun.

I have sore throat and stuffy nose and nursing a congestive headache.  So it is not so good.  I cooked up the beef we bought from Foodie Market Place and bbq a soba fish.  We had good dinner and good conversation with our boys.  Dinner time is a good way to pass our values to them.  Yes, it is indeed a good day!

No comments: