Monday, May 14, 2012

SQ Website is Bad!

I was trying to do a web check-in using the Singapore Airlines website but was not allowed.  During the check-in process, the weather forecast for Seoul was 5 degree Celcius.  So I packed all the warm clothing.  I usually use Yahoo Weather.  I did not verify the weather forecast in SQ website with Yahoo.  I thought Wow, this is great, getting the weather conditions while checking in.  Guess what!  When I land, the temperature was 15 degrees.  I should have known as it is May and instead a thinking the weather pattern is weird and trusting SQ website, I should trust my instinct. 

Anyway, it is better to have warm clothing that I did not use than to freeze for a week.  Still I am pretty upset that I have a big jacket in my luggage that I don't need.

No comments: