Thursday, May 31, 2012

Free Energy

Now I am harvesting free energy from the sun!  I set-up my two 20 watts solar panels and hook them up in parallel.  Then I connect them to the solar controller.  I connect the sealed lead acid battery to solar controller.  The green LED lights up indicating that the battery is charging!  Now I am collecting free energy from the sun.  The two solar panels cost me $50 instead of $130 each normal.  My system costs $122 plus $50 so far and I have no load i.e. no way of using the energy I am collecting.  I will have to spend more money to buy LED lightings or 12VDC fan. 

Since this is a project to test feasibility, I will buy a monitor for my system.  One that will indicate voltage and current that my solar panels are generating.  I bought my supplies from Kamtex.  It may be time to visit Kamtex again soon.

No comments: