Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great Relief!

My wife did it! She talks about the clogged drain at home with her colleagues and friends today. They gave her plenty of tips. When she returns home, she applied the boiling water remedy and it works! Our drainage finally unclogged. It was flowing slowly with the application of powerful chemical. I also used the slinky to take out some hairs and cotton waste. It is immense relief that finally the water level did not rise when we drain a huge bolus of water through the sink. Fantastic!

Time for my three gratitudes for today:

1. Great dinner. I am grateful for the wonderful homecooked Japanese meal. We cooked Japanese, flavor them with sushi vinegar and sweet sake. We had silvers of Japanese cucumber, tamago, avocado and crab meat rolled into the sushi rice on seaweed with prawn roe. We had wonderful conversation.

2. Place in University. B1 is offered a place in University of Warwick. He is both happy and relief. We are happy too. Although he has a place to read Law in NUS, it is not his top choice.

3. B3 and I. We spend time together for lunch. He is happy I spoil him with candy and we ate the flaming choice seafood platter in Manhattan Fish Market. I am glad he has recovered from his last night's cranky behaviour.

I am making dried mangoes as NTUC Fairprice has great deals - Keith Mangoes for $3.75ea and Honey Mangoes at $3.75 for 5. I love the fruit drying machine. It allows me to take advantage of the lower price when the fruits are in season.

No comments: