Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Very Sick While Riding in PCN

I must have ate something that caused me to feel like I am dying. Early in the morning, I saw flashes of light. Then I had morning tea in the hawker. The tea was too strong and quite "siap" in Hokkien. So I only drank half of it. At home, I made Gourmet Coffee from Boncafe beans using my Italian coffee maker. I mixed the hot coffee with raw wheatgerm, raw bran and oat. After drinking, the coffee-oat mixture and did not feel good after I drank it. I forgot about the bad feeling and do my morning exercise of cycling in the Punggol PCN.

I rode all the way to Hougang and on returning journey, I felt like dying. It is interesting come to think of it. Wild thoughts come to my head. I start to worry that I may die before I start my new job and trip to US. I thought of how my family will react if leave this world. I stopped under the flyover and lie down to rest. I can see the blue sky and white clouds. The movements of the clouds cause me to be dizzy. I felt nauseous and vomited out only yellow gastric juices.

I thought I will be able to cycle back home after resting. However, after half an hour, I decided to call my wife to pick me up. I tried not call as I do not want her to panic. The last time I called her to pick me up, I had a bad fall suffering retrograde amnesia and a broken wrist. The problem with PCN is it is difficult to tell someone where exactly I am. Also it is hard to know how to get there by road unless you are familiar with the place. So I told my wife I will meet her at Sengkang Community Center. I was sweating profusely as I ride and I was unable to look straight or forward. I just look down on the track and cycled very slowly. It is like I am on slow-motion movie. Luckily, B2 was on the track looking for me before I arrive the Community Club. I handed the bike to him and have to pause twice on the way to the car to vomit. Again only bitter and sour juices come up.

I was in good hand. Although I am very dirty, I could not prevent my body from notlying onto the car seat. So the seat is wet with my cold sweat and dirt from lying on the floor beneath the flyover.

When I reached home, I had a hot shower and spit out a lot of clear phlegm. I lie on the bed and fell asleep for a couple of hours and wake up feeling much better.

I am thankful B2 and my wife is at home to be able to pick me and the bicycle up. I also should thank Angels for watching over me. My wife has to cancel her lunch appointment with Kitt's mother. Kitt is B3's ex-classmate. She is a very sweet girl.

No comments: