Friday, February 10, 2012

3 Gratitudes

I read watch the video. It is 3 new graditudes every day for 21 days and journaling 1 positive experience everyday.

My 3 gratitudes for today:

1. I am healthy
2. I have a good family
3. I lived in a nice neighbourhood.

Random act of kindness

My wife and I was waiting the pedestrian crossing for the Green Man signal for us to cross. When it turned green many other pedestrians have started off earlier than us as there were no cars before the signal change. There is a senior man pushing his bicycle to cross and the load at the back of his bicycle fell and many items fell onto the road. My wife and I went to help him. We hold the bicycle steady while he pick up his items. There was a huge hammer and other tools. It took him a while to recover and he keep repeating "It's okay, I can handle it." We see it is not possible for him to hold steady his bike and retrieve the items. We helped him crossed the road as the Red Man comes on. After crossing, we moved on leaving him to secure his load to the back of his bicycle. It felt good to help even though it is just a small act.

No comments: