Sunday, January 08, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

It is just a normal Sunday. So why is it beautiful? I was up at 6am and cycle aimlessly for a while and return home to make Italian coffee and read Sunday Times at the poolside. B1 went to meet his girlfriend at 8:30am while the rest of the family sleeps in. B3 and I cycled to Compasspoint for him to check out the toys.

We warm up last night fried beehoon for lunch and have to wake B2 up!! He slept past 12pm! It is like he is still on Italy's time. After lunch, the boys and I go shopping for .... underwear! Metro has 20% and we want to take advantage of the discount. My flipflop broke as well and so I get a replacement. Flipflop is stingy with discount. Only a dirty green colour has 20% while the rest are at 10%. I am not particular over colour and pick value to colour choice. So we have to go to Metro in City Square Mall to buy as it has the right size.

Since my favorite North Indian stall is there, we bought masala chicken and tandoori chicken with 2 naans for dinner. B1 has a ride from his friend back to camp. So we use the time we save to go to Takashimaya to buy Pen Chai at 10% discount.

Sony has a few computers on clearance sale and we bought at laptop at $400 discount. With staid normality, I feel today is beautiful.

No comments: