Monday, November 28, 2011

Buffalo Wings and Buckaroos

Yahoo! news featured food on Sembawang Road. I tried the Malay/Thai Muslim food in a small row of shophouses right beside Sembawang Shopping Center. The food is just so-so. Lunch for 3 cost $20. We had two plates of bryani rice, one mutton steak with bone, dry curry chicken, 2 omelettes and 2 deep fried potato cutlets. Only two drinks - a Pepsi and a teh halia tarik.

I will be trying out Buckaroos next. It has rave reviews in hungrygowhere.com. Also I like buffalo wings and also on the menu is my favorite bbq back ribs. So I can't wait. Buckaroos only opens in the evenings and closed on Tuesday. Hopefully, I get the chance to try it sometime this week.

2 comments:

boh tong said...

BL that's fairly cheap. I have been around there before and agreed with u the food is so so.

BookLover said...

Hello BT, great to hear from you! The nasi bryani sets will cost less in Northpoint foodcourt and taste far far better.