Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beautiful Sunday Morning

Sunday, the day of rest for God. It is also family day for us. B1 is home, so we have family meal. Tuition still dominates the day but we can relax and do whatever we want which mean shopping, window shopping...ahhhh...this reminds me...

My French neighbour says Singaporeans are obsessed with shopping. When we go for trips to other countries, we are always checking out the shopping strips, outlet malls and deals. He says shopping is not so important to French when we were discussing him about the country we are planning to go. They enjoyed the place,the history, the culture... Yes! it is a nice place and but no shopping for him when my wife asked "Is it a nice place and how's the shopping over there?".

Anyway, I am enjoying the birds singing as I write. There are so many different types of birds in my estate now. NParks is doing a fantastic job of attracting birds and developing an ecosystem that works and changing Singapore from the garden in the city to the city in a garden.

No comments: