Friday, August 19, 2011

No Blogging Allowed!

China still prevent blogging. I have no access. So even communication on internet can be controlled. It is a society where many aspects of social order are managed very strictly. I am not sure if freedom of speech or rather lack of freedom of speech is bad. However, it is not a good feeling that I cannot blog about my travel or daily experience.

It has been a tiring 4 days trip in Shanghai with some last min changes. I do not like surprises but we get surprises very often nowadays. Surprises are quite disruptive. However, I must be say we did accomplished a lot in this trip and this is a good reminder that face-to-face meetings is mandatory for business. Video conference or other electronic communication I doubt will ever replace business travel.

No comments: