Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Wonder

Many a times I wonder. I wonder what have I done for the less fortunate. I wonder why I am just an average guy who do average things. I wonder why there are so many opportunities to do good in this world and all I do is work for basic survival and feeding my family. I wonder what will happen if I stop working. Will I work on socially responsible project and help the less fortunate? Will I look for another job and continue life like the past or will I be able to do good to help someone?

I wonder when can I stop working for the sake of working and start to work for fun. I wonder what will happen to work in future. What will the future is like for my boys who will be in the workforce in a few years. I wonder how to bring my boys up so that they can deal with the changes effectively. I wonder if my capability and capacity is limited. I wonder and I wonder.

No comments: