Sunday, July 24, 2011

Real Italian Wood Fired Oven

B1 saw military sunglassess at a good price during games day on Friday. He told me that the same sunglasses would sell for more than $500 would be at $143. I thought it is a good deal and asked him to find the shop. We went to Selegie Road to look for the shop that sells military sunglasses. The sunglasses does not fit B1 as it is not designed for Asian faces. So we pass. Along the way to the carpark was old shops. I saw this pizza place that looked interesting and venture to try. My boys were shocked by the price. $25 a pizza. I thought we should try and find out why it is so expensive. We tried the lassagne which is the current special(not in price!). For $25, the serving was very small and a pizza. The pizza was excellent and I ordered another pizza. I thought the pizza is quite high standard like The Chalk. Taste is different.

So we tried their dessert Tiramisu and Cheesecake. Tiramisu was very good but cheese cake is not worth the $9.90 price. For a coffeeshop style resturant, two pizzas, one lasagna and two dessert with no drinks come with a price tag of $120. Fairly pricey but good food.

No comments: