Thursday, July 21, 2011

Insufficient Sleep cause Headaches!

I was suffering from headache since I woke up this morning. I took a total of 4 painkillers and it did not get rid of the headaches. When I landed and going through the immigration, I took one candy as sugar did help in relieving headaches and told the officer that I am taking it for headache. She says it is lack of sleep.

B1 has been complaining of pressure behind his eyeballs and it hurts if he jumps. I thought it may be something serious and asked him to report sick - military term for seeing the medical officer. Now I realise he may be just suffering from lack of sleep. Because beside having headaches, my right eyeball has a lot of pressure and was very uncomfortable during the flight.

I learn something from the immigration girl today.

No comments: