Thursday, June 16, 2011

Final Lap for the Kitchen

The kitchen is getting done up nicely. It is lot of work. The new fridge was delivered this afternoon. Our old fridge is Maytag that we brought back from Canada. It is using 110VAC. We think it is no longer energy efficient and we may be right. The delivery guy says something is wrong with so much water pouring out of the fridge. I am hoping my electricity bills will drop with this new fridge. Space is more limited with the new fridge.

I hook up the induction cooker. Also fix or at least try to fix the leaking plumbing. It was a huge challenge. I think I did better than the plumber who fix up our water filters. Tomorrow, is Friday!

Thank God It's Friday. Weekend is here. Hurray. Oh! by the way, it is Father's Day this Sunday.

No comments: