Monday, May 09, 2011

Heatwave.

This is probably one of the largest mall in Malaysia. I like this mall because the Borders is big and MPH has broader selection too. The ACE hardware stall sells lots of gadgets. Plenty of F&B. Ahh! I am a mall rat.

On the taxi, the cab driver complains it is very hot and he is having a headache due to lack of water. I told him he should have a bottle in the car. He says he finished it. He was about to take a drink when the call come in for him to pick as there is a long queue in the airport. Temperature in KL probably reach record high. The heat reminds me of summer in New Delhi although not as bad. Still it hits hard whenever I step out of airconditioned environment - taxi or mall or hotel. I wonder if it is the proverbial story of frog in water brought slowly to a boil. Is human race slowly boiling itself to extinction? I am sure there will be survivors who can adapt to the new environment. After all, man does live in deserts.

The news report that Green energy business grow by 77% in China. I am glad to see steps are taken to reduce our usage of fossil fuels and carbon footprint. There may be hope for human kind.

No comments: