Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Heat is On

It is hard to think of what to write! My friends told me not to write about work. It is too boring. I always enjoys working but these days, it is just stress and more stress. Turning to the hottest topic the last few days...the election fever and the temp is rising. There are so many humorous pictures and video clips. All very creative! So I wonder how Singaporeans get the reputation of poor creative ability and low innovation drive.

The lighter side of Singapore politics is really fun and enjoyable. Now every 5 years, we get to tickle and laugh at ourselves and the political figures. The staid Singapore let her hair down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I read that you were living in Canada for 7 years before moving back to Singapore. Do you mind sharing the reason? Is it due to the high income tax in Canada? Many thanks...