Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exercise

I am glad I am exercising regularly. The stress level at work is at an extreme level. During dinner, I realised I may have health issues had I not exercise as much as I have recently. The weather is hot and it is good to sweat profusely. Help in losing weight albeit temporily. Weight regains once I rehydrate myself.

The PCN or park connector network is making progress. In a few months, it should be able to run to Punggol Marina. I talked with the supervisor of the contractor, Shincon. He says the stretch was supposed to be completed last July. Delays happened as contractors for other works has not completed their parts yet. Eventually, the PCN will connect up with Hougang. It mean I can cycle for at least half an hour one way. Then it will be a scenic way to get healthy and wise. The PCN is a fantastic cycling route where it is safe, no need to watch out for cars and no fumes!

No comments: