Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chiropractor

B1 is limping, his left hip is strained and hurting. So we bring him to the chiropractor. Since we are going, the whole family did our spine adjustments. We are a big customer. Cost of chiropractice treatment is high. Health is priceless, so we just go for it and do not think about cost.

We had lunch at Modesto's. I like the seafood linguine. It is the only seafood dish I truly enjoys as the fresh ingredients and sour tomato sauce makes the seafood tangy, sweet with no fishy taste at all. I simply love it. It is nice to eat with the family as I can order the portion fit for 2 which cost $48. It comes with a complete flower crab.

B1 go to the movie with his girlfriend and B2 and B3 go home. B2 has to prepare for his
'O' level exams tomorrow. B3 pumps up his newly acquired floating bed. Meanwhile, my wife and I go to Sungei Kadut to look at kitchen cabinets.

B3 went to the pool to try out his new toy with his friends once we return home from viewing kitchen cabinets. He had a wonderful time playing with his friends.

No comments: