Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Root Canal

Finally, my root canal job is done. It is stressful and traumatic experience. I am glad it is over for now. I have a 3 months break for getting a crown done to protect the root canal. It is such a long and painful procedure. I am chicken when it come to toothache. The treatment is expensive too. Cost S$800 just for the root canal. It used to cost $500. Now, it is incredibly costly!

It is extremely during the day. The heat is causing headache and dehydration. Like what Lee Kuan Yew says in Hard Truths, we have to adapt. I am thinking it may be a good idea to find a lower cost place like Cameroon Highland or Genting to live in. The weather will be nice and cool. I wonder if there is such place in Thailand. I think Thailand would be safer than Malaysia.

No comments: