Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy as a Bee

We are all busy as a bee nowadays. Living in Singapore is indeed work work and more work. My boys are working their butts for in schools. I am trying to keep afloat in the massive increased in my workload and my team's workload. I hope we will stablised in a few months and pressure start to throttle down. Otherwise, we may start burning out.

On the brighter side, the weather is cool due to rain rather than the blazing heat in the previous two days. I cycled with B2 in the PCN in late afternoon and slipped and fell at near the chin-up bar. B2 says now I know how to break my fall. Still I scratched my right leg.

Election is officially ON! I wonder if there will be excitement especially since there are a few quality candidates in the opposition camp. It is going to be an exciting couple of weeks ahead.

2 comments:

boh tong said...

BL thanks for wanting to vote for me :)

BookLover said...

It is good you have desire to serve citizens.