Tuesday, February 15, 2011

B3 Fell Down in School

We were picking B3 from school to send him to tuition class. We had a shock when he appeared. There were two huge bandage on both his knees and they were bloody. He gave us a sheepish smile. Then he showed us his left hand and there were two cuts. In the car, he pull down his pants and he has long scratches from his hip to the left thigh.
He was playing and running with his classmate, Shane and tripped on a concrete slab in the field. It must be painful and he is such brave boy. We went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital's pharmacy to buy saline and sterile dressing to cleanse his wounds. Then we apply Tegaderm dressing on his wounds. After that, he has Quizo sub for lunch. It cost $8.90 for a sandwich, a cup of chicken noodle soup and a small Pepsi. I would have ate a bowl of fishball noodle at $3.30 plus a tea $1. I would not eat such explensive meal unless I want to treat myself. For my boys, this is normal and regular and I am ok to buy. Am I spoiling my boys or am I stingy on myself?

No comments: