Thursday, January 20, 2011

Superstitious?

Last night, I did not sleep well. My eyes was itchy and painful. When I woke up, my right eye was swollen. It must be bacteria infection as bad smell emanate from my eyes when I rubbed them vigorously. I went to an Eye Doctor and there were two pus sac on my right eye and one much bigger pus sac on my left eye. The doctor removed the pus sacs and prescribed two different type of eye drops and a cream for my swollen lid.
Then in the afternoon when I ride my bike into the PCN, I was putting my phone into my pocket and riding handsfree, I lost my balance and almost go into the reservoir. I managed to brake and recover by putting my foot on the green fence. Phew! I thanked angels for protecting me.
On the way home, on the up slope, I shifted to a lower gear to make it easier to climb the gradient. The chain jammed. I have to stop to release it. After that, as I ride, I tried to reverse pedal and lost my balance and fell. I have deep scratches on my left elbow and left knee. Luckily, I was wearing my gloves and my palms which I used to break my fall is just bruised rather than having the skin torn off.
Is today my unlucky day? I am glad it is the end of the day.

No comments: