Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ministry of Steak

Chomp Chomp is a food heaven. Plenty of good food and relatively inexpensive. We try out Ministry of Steak. We had mushroom soup, chicken Maryland and ice lemon tea. My wife and I shares food as she eat very little to keep her petite figure. I, on the other hand is a gutton. I ate 80% of the food we share. I also exercise more. However, my waistline keeps expanding and the number on the weighing scales only go in one direction.
Going into MoS, I was hit by the smell, the smell of disinfectant. I told the staff that it smells like a hospital. Actually, I was wrong. Hospitals today do not smell at all. It actually smell like hospitals of the old days, in 1970s and 1980s. Look like the resturant is using Detrol.
Set lunch is a good deal at $6.90 with a drink. No Service Charge or GST. My wife observes that the patrons are mostly females and young mothers with babies and toddlers.
The chicken Maryland was good and french fries fresh and crisp. The ice lemon tea was put through a blender and served chilled with all bubbles like beer. This meal cost $16.20 which is not bad. I think it is good value and I may bring my boys to try out their steaks and burgers.

2 comments:

boh tong said...

wah so good ah...thanks BL i wil have the same menu.

BookLover said...

Set lunch is quite a good deal. Best of all, there are plenty of seats compared to all other eatery there.