Sunday, January 09, 2011

Father and Sons

I bring my two older boys to explore the upcoming PCN. It is good to bring them to the muddy tracks and a little nature in the man-make world of city. B1, the eldest is extremely law-abiding and not as adventurous. I have to encourage him to take a little risk. B2 just follow through all the muddy and adventurous terrains without any comments. We check out the menu of Punggol Seafood. The price looked a little high for my liking. I am a thrifty person and do not enjoy seafood and thus unwilling to pay premium price for something I do not enjoy. However, since they like it. We will go there to check out the food.
Look like the environment upgrading will be done in Q1 this year. I hope it is complete on schedule. My home now has good access to the beach and seaside. We may pick up fishing again...

No comments: