Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chance Meeting with NParks

I was cycling on my favorite PCN when I met NParks officials. They are warm and solicited my feedback on the PCN. I was shocked! Government staff asking for feedback? This is really incredible to me. No wonder Singapore is a city in a Garden. No wonder we are one of the happiest country in the world.
I gave feedback to the super nice lady who was in-charge but there to handover over her PCN project to another colleague. I am very pleased with the PCN. Half the lights along a stretch of the PCN near Pei Hwa Secondary are not working. She immediately called over the contractor and asked him to get it fixed right away. She expected the lights to be back on by tonight. On top of this she also introduced herself and gave me her office number so that I can become
"Friends of NParks" and give her feedback NParks' projects. Soliciting the users in giving constructive feedbacks and acting on them, NParks is an organisation that has modernise its methods and management. I am impressed! Keep up the excellent work, NParks.

No comments: