Friday, December 31, 2010

Awesome Year

2010 will be the most amazing year! Singapore economy grew at an unprecedent 14.7% or more. It is an all time high record. True it is on the back of 2009 recession. I am optimistic. Economists forecast the growth will moderate to 4 and 6%. The good time will continue with strong and rich government. Since it is going to be election year, Singaporeans can expect goodies. Some maycalled it vote buying but hey I am not complaining. We all have a safe and secure environment, everything works efficiently and the standard of living is one of the highest in the world.
I am so tired and sleepy and B2 wants me to go cycling with him to the SengKang park where the countdown to the new year is happening. As a doting Daddy, I will just accomodate him.

No comments: