Friday, November 26, 2010

Poor Service at Bishan Library

I borrow 3 audio books and 1 dvd from Bishan Library this morning. The counter staff told me that since the DVD is a single disk, I could have used the self service counter before proceeding to checking out the items. After I reach home, I found I could not open the DVD. It was locked and impossible to open. If I have done the self-checkout, I definitely would have to the counter to get it unlocked.
Bishan Library has most terrible service I have encountered. The counter staff main library in Bras Basah are always friendly and helpful. They do not remind or tell patrons of the library off when we wait at the counter for their service. The counter staff need to unlock the single disk anyway. I called the call center to get help. The call center asked if I like to get a reply from the person in charge of Bishan Library on their service. I left my name and number. Guess what? Surprise! Surprise! Bishan Library did not call.

No comments: