Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Green Mile - Audiobook

Our main National Library in Middle Road has a wonderful stock of audiobooks. The Green Mile by Stephen King was in the collection and I downloaded to my iPhone. The story is quite interesting and contains more details than the movie. I like the storytelling. I am not a big fan of fiction. I outgrow story books since I go into secondary school. Only recently, I start to read more fiction as it is liberal arts subjects. I have been too left-brain and has not been developing my right brain. I only understand the needs in the last few years since learning the leadership gurus use fiction to discuss morals in MBA classes. The British author, Charles Handy also use fiction work to illustrate management issues and solution.
I am listened through disk 1 and now on disk 2. There are a total of 12 disks. I will be taking a four days break as I am travelling and will not have the chance to listen to my iPod.

No comments: