Friday, October 22, 2010

Future & Change

It is interesting to get the views of all our team members on Future and Change. The instruction was "It is up to you to interpret". The general themes are career growth, making more $$$, travel, environment and spending time with family. The youngest in our team is 25 years old and the oldest is 51 years. We are all at different stage of family life cycle.
Some team members cared about our environment which is something I am very gratified to see. Quite a few like to travel and see the world with family. Learning new skills and increasing capabilities are tops in priorities too.
The feedback on the session is: good to share personal aspirations and goals - make me feel closer to everyone, crystallise my thoughts on my career and future, it is important to spend with family...
While whatever will be will be, the future is not for us to see, I like to aspire to see a greener world and less environmental damage. I also like to make the world a better place by helping out a few individuals(I know my aspiration is low), I like the world economy to be growing steadily in a sustainable pace, we can all work and be productive in our society, I hope my boys will grow up to be responsible gentlemen, I lead a fruitful and comfortable life. I seek wisdom and happiness. I also love to acquire more knowledge and learning.
The future looks bright for all of us at work. I am optimistic my team members will grow and be happy in their work and family. My best wishes to all of them.

No comments: