Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dark and Quiet

I was so tired yesterday that I could not write my blog. My brain simply refused to work and stayed blank. I am up early and it is still dark and cool after the rain last night. I am thinking for cycling and now kind of regret not buying a headlight for my bicycle when I had a chance in my previous trip to China. The headlight was expensive. More than S$100. We can get a regular LED flashlights for S$18 or less and it would work. However, the headlight was rate to throw light for 200 metres. It is a little outrageous but I believe it is powerful. I am also a little concern it may be "illegal" in Singapore for possessing such a powerful light.
It is a funny to worry over such trivials but in Singapore we are kind of "scared into risk averse" with the regular publicity of toys brought in for other countries that are illegal. Yes, even touchlight because Laser light of certain power and above used to pop balloons is illegal.
The headlight is just regular light and should not fall into laser category. So I will buy one if I have such an opportunity again.

No comments: