Saturday, September 04, 2010

No Blogging in China

I was in Shanghai since Wed and is unable to update my blog as China do not allowing blogging. The internet control is terrible. The blanket restrictions prevent visitors and foreigners from updating their personal blogs as well.

Shanghai is quite warm. I observed the women are there are noticeably fatter. Looks like it is a matter of time that weight control and diet will be a huge industry in Shanghai. It will be a good business to be in. On Friday evening, everywhere is just full of people. It is impossible to walk without some men rubbing their sweaty bodies against you. It is a terrible habit the men there have. I felt so dirty after a few body contacts. The men just push past and do not bother to look for gaps or ask me to get out of their way. It is ungracious behaviour.

No comments: