Monday, September 20, 2010

Crystal Skull

Cooped up all day working hard for a living, I need a break for fresh air, cool airconditioned air of library. I went to Bishan Library after dinner just to relieve my cabin fever. On the display table, UFO and other phenomenon. One of the books that attracted my attention is on Crystal Skull. The topic on Talking Skull caught my attention. I thought the Crystal Skull actually talk. It is someone who when to see the Crystal Skull went into a trance and started to speak in a different voice. The Crystal Skull is a thought form from advanced civilisation more than 17,000 years ago. It is the Mayan civilisation.

The earth will undergo some disaster. It is unfolding as we speak. So far, I think the Earth is still normal and life is business as usual.

No comments: